Transworld Aviation to be the leading distributor and stockiest in the aviation sector through strategic positioning in the supply chain.
We strive continually to keep pace with the latest innovations. Constantly on the lookout for ways for effective and efficient processes, state of the art infrastructure, fast communication and highly skilled individuals to optimize customer response with minimum lead time. We maintain an ethical and efficient operating discipline.
One-Stop Shop: We offer a comprehensive array of services to meet our customers' demand through flawless product and service delivery along the entire supply chain. We endeavor to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Transworld Aviation’s headquarter and warehouse are spread over 200,000 square feet. The logistics facility is a modern, state-of-the-art, purpose-built, environmentally controlled building with special storage facilities. Our facilitites have undergone thorough planning, taking into consideration process flow, ergonomics, safety, security and quality, as well as being conducive to efficient human performance.
- Highly qualified and experienced professionals from the aviation and logistics sector staff the premises.
- Our efficient and highly competent in-house team ensures timely delivery to meet operational and delivery requirements.
- Our storage facility is temperature and humidity controlled, and complies with requirements of International Aerospace Standards.
- All parts are bar-coded to ensure automation and security.
- Inward materials and equipment go through a thorough receipt inspection process to ensure they meet the highest quality and airworthiness standards.
- Items are stored in fully air-conditioned and environmentally controlled stock rooms.
- High-rise racking is used to ensure efficient storage and retrieval.
Inward materials and equipment go through a thorough receipt inspection process to ensure they meet the highest quality and airworthiness standards.
Highly qualified and experienced professionals from the aviation and logistics sector staff the premises.